Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Online feedback - weekly round up

By Andrew Steggles
Patient Experience Officer

Patient feedback is vital. It is one way in which we say thanks to our staff when they do a good job, and look at where we might do better.

There are lots of ways to provide feedback and it’s quick and easy with Patient Opinion and NHS Choices. You can also tell us how we did by sending us a tweet to @nottmhospitals.

There were fewer comments last week than we have had in previous weeks.  We aren’t sure why that was, but perhaps the good weather meant people were busy going out and enjoying themselves!

The main themes of this week’s comments were once again the standard of care and behaviour of our staff, and all were positive.

Here are some of the highlights:

I would just like to say thank you to all who works in E14 they have my thanks for a speedy recovery and looked after me with great care. 

My daughter was referred to have part if her hearing aid removed which had become lodged in her ear canal and was causing her great pain. I would like to thank Dr Lee, Dr Ubayasiri and Katherine Hill for their kindness, expertise and professionalism. Such an amazing service.

The care I received was excellent. The staff were all incredibly hard working yet cheerful and always found time for a chat. They carefully monitored my condition helping to make me as comfortable as possible. Now almost 6 weeks on everyone is pleased with my progress and though still in a little pain I find things are improving on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment