Monday, 13 June 2016

Online Patient Feedback - Weekly Roundup



By Sarah Kennedy
Patient Experience Officer


Patient feedback is a vital part of learning, improving and thanking staff.

With Patient Opinion and NHS Choices it’s quick and easy to share your experience. Alternatively, you can tell us how we did by sending us a tweet to @nottmhospitals

Here are a few of last week’s comments.

“I was transferred to QMC from Derby after suffering a brain haemorrhage in May the day after my mother's funeral. The staff nursing, medical and ancillary could not do enough. They were friendly and cheerful and raised spirits in what could have been a very traumatic situation. Keep up the good work guys. You deserve your "centre of excellence" title.”

“One staff member in particular stood out, they were caring compassionate, helpful, re-assuring and so friendly a student nurse I believe. With their positive attitude & bubbly personality they will make a fantastic nurse.”
“We had amazing support from all departments during the birth of our son here at QMC in December of 2015. From the ABC Ward, induction lounge, labour suite, surgical team, A23 and neonatal wards, every person involved was a credit to the NHS. Thank you :)”

“I recently spent a few days in the ACU ward and I don't think my care could have been better. All the staff I met were very considerate and caring. I also witness the effort they put into looking after another patient who was clearly seriously poorly and I was extremely impressed by the level of care he got. It made me feel very proud of the NHS.”


Is there a member of our staff who you feel has gone the extra mile for you? A NUHonours nomination is a great way to say thanks. NUHonours are our annual staff awards. Find out more and submit a nomination here.

No comments:

Post a Comment