Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Online Feedback - weekly roundup




By Sarah Kennedy
Patient Experience Officer

Patient feedback is an important part of how we learn and improve and also shows us where we do well.

It’s quick and easy to let us know how we did. You can share your experience online with Patient Opinion and NHS Choices or send us a tweet to @nottmhospitals

Here are a few of last week’s comments. You can read more feedback about us on the Patient Opinion website.

“All the staff throughout the pregnancy kept us well informed and gave us all the information and advice so we felt we could make all the right decisions. The aftercare we received was incredible too, if anyone else is concerned about having a C-section I would say Nottingham city hospital certainly do their best to make it feel as comfortable as possible, we definitely felt we were in good hands.”

“The staff were amazing very knowledgeable & the care I received from the nursing team along with the ITU doctors were simply amazing. Every one helped me whenever I need assistance plus the respect & dignity the staff gave me was 5 star. I would like to say a massive thank you for the care & help I received from all the ITU staff at QMC Nottingham.”

“Everyone was extremely caring, keeping me informed all along the way; I felt safe and secure knowing I was getting the best possible care available. Everyone had a kind, caring manner, you treated me with respect, you listened and gave me all the information I could handle. Thank you AMRU staff for your outstanding care and attention, this really was "excellence" in practice.”

“Awful nurses, grumpy, rude and uncaring. Consultant uninterested in me as a patient, asking me the same script of questions three times and never writing down my answers.  Food was inedible, lost 3kgs each day I remained a patient.”

Here are a couple of last week’s tweets.

@nottmhospitals Who to contact re issues with catering @ QMC? Lack of veggie options disgraceful, staff have no idea about allergens & rude.

Pediatric A&E today did the most wonderful job with Markus getting his eyebrow stitched up today!!@nottmhospitals

Is there a member of our staff who you feel has gone the extra mile for you? A NUHonours nomination is a great way to say thanks. NUHonours are our annual staff awards. Find out more and submit a nomination here.


No comments:

Post a Comment