Monday, 8 August 2016

Online Feedback - weekly roundup


By Sarah Kennedy, Patient Experience Officer

Patient feedback is a vital part of our learning and continuous improvement.

If you’ve visited our hospitals you can share your experience quickly and easily with Patient Opinion and NHS Choices. You can also send us a tweet to let us know how we did to @nottmhospitals

Here are a few of last week’s comments. You can read more feedback about us on the Patient Opinion website.

“The staff were incredibly understanding and caring, even though it was 2 in the morning! It was scary as I didn't know how bad the rupture was, but the doctors and nurses reassured me that everything was fine and no infections or any other nasties had occurred.”

“The lady next to me on the ward was treated like a queen - nothing was too much trouble but the midwife was spiteful and unpleasant to me for my entire stay.”

Thank you @nottmhospitals for the outstanding, compassionate dignified care your doctors & nurses gave my mum #A&E #F20 #B3 #missingmymum

@nottmhospitals How and why in this digital age is taking 8 plus weeks to get the results from an MRI scan.#unacceptable

Brilliant service from everyone at @nottmhospitals today. Thank you for looking after me.

@nottmhospitals changed appointment for the 5th time! Wonder if I'll ever get seen!!

To the staff at, @nottmhospitals, thanks for taking care of my mummy. She's a medic, too!

Communication at the QMC is appalling @nottmhospitals such a shame all the admin lets down all the hardworking

Excellent care 4my relative on AMRU wed eve! Exceptional Student nurse wonderful &caring F1 & Cons. #greatteam @nottmhospitals

immensely grateful and happy at the outstanding care my gran received on c4 @nottmhospitals @NUHstaff you are all fantastic


Is there a member of our staff who you feel has gone the extra mile for you? A NUHonours nomination is a great way to say thanks. NUHonours are our annual staff awards. Find out more and submit a nomination here.

No comments:

Post a Comment