Monday, 10 October 2016

Online feedback - weekly roundup

By Ashley Rolfe.
Patient Information and Experience Officer

Patient feedback is particularly important to us at NUH to further support our development and ongoing improvement.

If you have been either a patient or visitor at our hospitals we welcome your feedback as it is critically important for us to improve our services and is a great way to give recognition to staff that have made a difference.

You can share your feedback quickly and effortlessly online with 
Patient Opinion or NHS Choices, or you could send us a Tweet @nottmhospitals

Here are some of last week’s comments: 

“On Tuesday 27th September my husband and I took our two year old son to Accident and Emergency as he was suffering with breathing difficulties, due to a chesty cough. From the moment we arrived the staff were helpful, informative and caring. We were admitted and eventually ended up on ward E37 . The staff were hardworking but efficient and caring.”


“I had to visit a consultant in September on the two week cancer referral scheme. I was obviously very nervous but was put at ease immediately by the excellent consultant I saw. They explained the examination in detail to me before they commenced. I have nothing but praise for the whole experience. All the staff were a credit to the department.”


“Despite having an unexpected admission to the hospital, I could not have been more pleased with my week-long stay on the Acute Cardiac Unit. The care I received was outstanding. The cleaning/catering staff were sociable and my room was spotless. The nurses' day-to-day friendliness and hard-work did not go amiss, they were welcoming and very nice people to have a chat with.”

Here are some tweets from last week:

“@nottmhospitals WOW in and out of A&E in 2 hours fantastic service thank you #teamNUH”

“That's me vaccinated against the flu for another year 👌🏻 thanks @NUHstaff and to the lovely nurse at the QMC. :)”

“@nottmhospitals We have spent so much time with you recently and everyone has been wonderful, and the services are amazing - thank you so much”



Please continue to keep your feedback coming as it is extremely important for our improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment