Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Online feedback - weekly roundup

By Ashley Rolfe
Patient Information and Experience Officer

Patient feedback is particularly important to us at Nottingham University Hospitals to further support our development and ongoing improvement.

If you have been either a patient or visitor at our hospitals we welcome your feedback as it is critically important for us to improve our services and is a great way to give recognition to staff that have made a difference.

You can share your feedback quickly and effortlessly online with Patient Opinion or NHS Choices, or you could send us a Tweet @nottmhospitals

Here are some of last week’s comments: 

“Our son was induced on the 5th October 2016. From start to finish all of the midwives and consultants we encountered were wonderful. The midwife who delivered our son was wonderful throughout my rather intense short labour due to me being sensitive to the drug used to induce. They were supportive and kept my partner and I informed and involved during the delivery.”

“Only stayed over Saturday and discharged Sunday late afternoon. Staff very friendly and caring, doctors also very informative, reassuring me that everything would be ok. I liked the small 6 bed bays with a nursing desk at the end of each. Food was good, hot and delicious - fortunately my condition did not prevent me eating normal meals, compliments to the kitchen staff.”
“I would like to thank all the staff at the urology department, for all of their kindness and hospitality. They were caring and considerate professionals. They made my stay at the city less stressful, and for that I can't thank them enough.”
Here is a variation of last week’s tweets:
Brilliant work by QMC, A&E, in and out in 70 minutes, all sorted. Love the NHS.”

“Thank you to your staff for everything they continue to do for my mum, so many caring people involved.”


 "Thank you for looking after my son last night when he dislocated his shoulder, your swift action limited his pain"


Please continue to send us your feedback as it aids our continual improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment